jueves, 15 de junio de 2023

PS23 MAD 10.06.23

 
La caja del diablo. Comunicación audiovisual. Madrid. 2023

Grupo de Expertos Solynieve, Surf Curse, James Ellis Ford, Gaz Coombes, My Morning Jacket, Be Your Own Pet...

“… Yes, we walked in the sunlight
And now live our old life
Yes, enough from the background
All these walls we can tear down
Is the fate of loved ones
That seek out the nightmares
Are we all what it feels like
And I wanna make it all, yes
And when I’m in the mood from this stage
Ah, well it feels like
Is this the part of the new start?
A new start under the moonlights…”

“… I'm no survivor I'm no survivor
Another lit match on the pyre
When you can't sleep and you can't sleep
I'll be the reason in the middle of the night
Yes I'm the reason, I am the reason
That I keep moving towards something like healing
Im a survivor I'm a survivor
Another lit match on the pyre…”

No hay comentarios: