martes, 21 de abril de 2009

Cuestión de piel

Antonio D. Resurrección. "Algunos cabos sueltos". Serie "El proceso". 203 x 152 cm. Fotografía digital láser. 2008

It’s such a pleasure to touch your skin To touch your skin It’s such a pleasure to touch your heart To touch your heart I can hardly wait I couldn’t to live for fear Undressing you You’re in my heart all the time All the time I will wait till you arrive To make it to the grave And I couldn’t have done Anything else A gentle love A gentle heart A gentle love A gentle heart All things that cause you trouble cause pain It’s such a pleasure to touch your skin To touch your skin It’s such a pleasure to touch your heart I can hardly wait And I’m waiting to hear you now To make it to the grave And I couldn’t have done Anything else I couldn’t have done anything else


Yo la Tengo. "Gently Hour". 2009

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

me gusta la pieza