martes, 18 de junio de 2024

Götterdämmerung

 
Anouk Aimée. 1947. Françoise Hardy. Circa 60s

“… Nous nous sommes heurtés
A des murs et plus d'une fois
Brûlés fracassés

Il est tellement tard déjà…”

"When I awake this morning, you were still asleep. As I awoke I heard you gentle breathing. I saw you closed eyes beneath wisps of stray hair and I was deeply moved. I wanted to cry out, to wake you, but you slept so deeply, so soundly. " "In the half light you skin gloved with life so warm and sweet. I wanted to kiss it, but I was afraid to wake you. I was afraid of you awake in my arms again. Instead, I wanted to something no one could take from me, mine alone...this eternal image of you. Beyond your face I saw a pure, beautiful vision showing us in the perspective of my whole life...all the year to come, even all the years past"

El ocaso de una constelación de estrellas luminosas, cuyo radio de acción ha trascendido las décadas con la intención de permanecer eternas en el maltrecho ideario cultural contemporáneo.
De lo irreparable, insustituible, irreversible en el torbellino de una sociedad que dispone de recambio e inmediatez para todo menos para lo esencial, para los mecanismos que garantizan una vitalidad cultural inusitada, para los fundamentos esenciales vitales.
Fortune's show of our last 😔

Anouk Aimée. 1932-2024
Françoise Hardy. 1944-2024

No hay comentarios: