jueves, 11 de julio de 2024

Interstices

 
Léos Carax. “Boy Meets Girl”. 1984. Brian Eno. “By This River”. 1977

“Here we are
Stuck by this river
You and I
Underneath a sky that's ever falling down, down, down
Ever falling down

Through the day
As if on an ocean
Waiting here
Always failing to remember why we came, came, came
I wonder why we came

You talk to me
As if from a distance
And I reply
With impressions chosen from another time, time, time
From another time”

“The demand for love is nothing other than to desire the Other as desirer”

Sí, esos pequeños agujeros de realidad que se filtran en las representaciones artísticas y trascienden lo coyuntural, una universalidad que no conoce límites temporales, indicios que con intermitencia recurrente nos vislumbran un futuro anterior henchido de expectativas. As a misfits arts lovers wrapped around vital milestones, you, me, youme knows what meyou wants.

No hay comentarios: