domingo, 12 de junio de 2022

Arrojo

 
Dominik Galizia. “Figaros Wolves”. 2017

“… There's a thousand reasons
I don't need them to help the fired flare
And even as we near it
I can't hear it
Files in the air
We don't dare…”

“… There isn't much past believing
Only a fool would have a faith
Though it's impossible to say, I know…”

“… It's been a while since I held you close
Been a while since we've touched
All the doors close…”

Ese conocido vértigo, demasiadas veces estéril, demasiadas veces pernicioso, debiera acrecentar las fuerzas de la determinación. Una suerte de huida hacia adelante arriesgada pero inevitable del élan vital. El haz luminoso que convierte la incertidumbre y la duda en experiencia de lo Real, trascendiendo necesariamente lo simbólico. Too close to being far away from everything…

“… I dare you, to be real
To touch a flickering flame
The pangs of dark delight
Don't cower in night fright

Don't back away just yet
From destinations set
I dare you to be proud
To dare to shout aloud
For convictions that you feel
Like sound from bells to peal…”

No hay comentarios: