miércoles, 9 de junio de 2021

🖤Abismo🖤

 
R. W. Fassbinder. “Berlin Alexanderplatz”. 1980

“… Sticks and stones may break my body
But words can tear me apart.
So be careful what you tell me,
Spare a thought for my heart,
For my heart…”

“… You cried wolf
I tracked one down and let it in
There were lambs, sure there was blood
There were psalms to sing
You could just see the bone jut out
Penetrate the skin
Did it dispel beyond all doubt the mess we're in?
You raised your head
I stared you down
You still don't know how
And if you think you knew me then
You don't know me now

I was happy, satiated
I was satisfied…”

“El negativo que se sedimenta al fondo del alma, parece sumergir el sentido de la vida”. Carl Gustav Jung

La amplia brecha, un abismo (el abismo), que existe entre el enamoramiento y el fracaso sentimental comprende algo bastante más que una palmaria cuestión de erosión secuencial-temporal.
Existe una mitificación y sobre-dimensionamiento contingente de emociones y expectativas de escalas tan temerarias como inconscientes. La proverbial contienda entre pulsión y juicio. Manos frágiles.
My love is for “real”, "Fall" in love… la lengua anglosajona trasciende perentoria. Filosofía analítica. 🖤

No hay comentarios: