lunes, 6 de junio de 2022

PS’22. Divendres 03

 
La caja del diablo. Comunicación audiovisual. Barcelona. 2022

Low, Tropical Fuck Storm, Fontaines DC, Beck, Parquet Courts, CZN, Jehnny Beth, Mogwai...

"... No, you're never gonna feel complete
No, you're never gonna be released
Maybe never even see, believe
That's why we're living in days like these again..."

"... Oh, can you see?
Can you see what I see?
Can you see, can you see?
Can you see what I see?.."

"... I love you, I love you, I told you I do
It's all I've ever felt, I've never felt so well
And if you don't know it, I wrote you this tune
To be here loving you when I'm in the tomb
System in our hearts, you only had it before
Echo, echo, echo, the lights, they go
The lights, they go, the lights, they go
Echo, echo..."

"... Baby, you're lost
Baby, you're lost
Baby, you're a lost cause
I'm tired of fightin'
I'm tired of fightin'
Fighting for a lost cause..."

"... Every step I've strayed from and followed
Led me to the same location
Every act I've forsake and borrowed
A delivery to now
And I've never wondered how I came to be
I feel free like you promised I'd be
Free I feel free like you promised I'd be
Free I feel free like you promised I'd be
Free I feel free like you promised I'd be..."

"... She loves me and I love her
I'm not sure how to please her
She loves me and I love her
I'm not sure how to reach her
How to touch her
How to touch her..."

"... Disappear in the sun
All gone, all gone
It took a while just to think
Of home, of home..."

No hay comentarios: