domingo, 29 de enero de 2023

Flickering bleakness

 
Eric Rohmer. “L’Amour l'après-midi”. 1972

“... It's bad, it's bad, it's bad to believe in any song you sing
Tell me this even though you can't believe it
Tell me I'm wrong
Please tell me I'm wrong
Tell me I'm wrong
Please tell me I'm wrong”

Poco espacio para la emoción y la vibración coral, la sensibilidad dual, poco espacio para la pluralidad y los proyectos compartidos. Heart of the anchoress in the middle of a wasted land. No need to demonstrate, no collective deal, no warming feelings rewarding…
El tiempo de las circunstancias sociales, tozudo e implacable, de la mano de una memoria mancillada nos empuja a la inapetencia, al ostracismo y el recogimiento doméstico.
It's bad, it's bad, it's bad to believe in any song you sing… Tell me I'm wrong, please tell me I'm wrong...

No hay comentarios: