sábado, 19 de agosto de 2023

Rock me, babe

 
Eric Rohmer. “Le Genou de Claire”. 1970

“… Don't talk of love
Well I've heard the word before
It's sleeping in my memory
I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died
If I never loved I never would have cried
I am a rock I am an island

I have my books
And my poetry to protect me
I am shielded in my armor
Hiding in my room safe within my womb
I touch no one and no one touches me
I am a rock I am an island

And a rock feels no pain
And an island never cries”

Aprendió a escribir, a hacer música, vídeos, fotografías, a cocinar, a construir hogares y reparar, a enseñar, a pensar y re-pensar, a amar, a des-amar, a escuchar y esperar, a olvidar, a sobrevivir en un mundo mediocre de eventuales pasajeros prescindibles y en ese proceso se convirtió en una sólida roca (casi) indestructible.

No hay comentarios: